HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
To order anything from Arclight LLC you must Read & Accept the Hold Harmless and Patent and License Agreement.
When you place your order you are stating that you have read the terms & conditions and you are stating that you Understand and Accept the following:
- That you are 18 years of age or older and will provide proof upon request.
- That the products purchased may have hazardous properties that may endanger life, limb and property.
- That you are legally entitled to receive these materials.
- That the manufacturer of the products and Arclight LLC are not responsible for any physical harm to the buyer or bystanders or damage to property.
- There is no warranty that the products are merchantable or that they are fit for a particular purpose.
- In no event shall the seller, or seller's heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall seller's liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery, or use of the products and/or supplies exceed the purchase price of the product and/or supplies.
- The purchaser will not use the products in violation of any local, state, or federal law.
- The purchaser agrees to hold the seller and the product manufacturer harmless from and will indemnify seller and product manufacturer from damages caused by the use of the products and/or supplies.
- The purchaser agrees that the conditions above apply equally to all current, past, and future purchases from Arclight LLC
PATENT AND LICENSE AGREEMENT
The Core Stove design is licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
If you do not agree to the above, please cancel your order.